If you have ESL students ready for classes and…
- a website
- payment processing
- and a curriculum
…follow these steps to get up and running quickly.
- Sign Up for the Independent Teachers Membership ->
- Get Your Website (Included) and Follow the Quick Tutorials
- Get Access to the Kid-Inspired Interactive Online ESL Curriculum Membership (Included) and Watch the Training Video Below on How to Use the Curriculum to Teach Online
- Do a Practice Run Using Your Online Teaching Tools – Zoom Works Really Well for the Vast Majority of Teachers
- Join the free course below.
After you get up and running quickly, be sure to dig into the rest of the courses and content in the membership to help you build a long-term, thriving, and stable business.
Independent Teachers Membership
You can sign up for the Independent Teachers Membership by clicking the link below. To get an overview of what’s included, check out the walkthrough video.
It includes everything you need:
- Step-by-step training
- Tools including websites, teaching materials, swipe files, & more
Sign up Now for the Independent Teachers Membership
How to Use the Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum to Teach Online
The Independent Teachers Membership includes the entire Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum Membership. The curriculum may be different than you’re used to though. You can check out the training video below to learn more about how you can use the curriculum to teach your students online.
Big thanks to Barbara and BriAnn who gave permission to use this video for helping others.
You can read more about how to use the Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum for teaching online here ->
Use Zoom & Do a Practice Run with a Friend or Family Member
Many Independent teachers use Zoom for their classes.
Zoom is a great tool with loads of options for interactivity.
The NearPod files that come with the Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum included with the Independent Teachers membership integrate really well from Zoom.
A good way to rest your nerves a bit before your first independent lessons is to get a family member or friend online with you so that you can practice using the tools you plan on using for your classes.
Join the Free Course
How to Start a Meaningful & Successful Online Teaching Business
Join this popular free course tips and resources for launching your online teaching business.